My whole family went to the Hogle Zoo today to celebrate Cambree's upcoming birthday, minus me...and Cole of course. Like he would leave his poor saddened wife and go have fun without her. Heehe! My nasty allergies kept me from even thinking of the zoo or thinking at all for that matter. I had been waiting all month long for this event. Most my family live up north and I hardly get to see them. Especially Derek & Kristy. Plus my Dad had the day off which is a rareness. He's a slave at work I swear and misses out on so much...but not this trip. I was heartbroken to miss out on such an occasion...but not all fun was lost!
Cody, Marci and Savanah stopped to visit on thier way through Cedar and took us out to lunch. I loaded up on nasal spray...and off to La Fiesta we went. I could hardly taste my food, but the company was great! We don't get to see those busy kids very often... so it was nice to spend some time together. We went out for ice cream at Maggie Moos afterwards and stood in line for days! But it was yum and worth it. What a good day!
I'm feeling much better now...I'm sure you all were wondering!
1 comment:
It was fun to see you guys and your cute apartment! We need to see ya more often! Savanah just loves you guys! Thanks for letting us stop by! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment