Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jeff & Claudia's wedding...

Hooray for good friends and great times! Jeff & Claudia were married March 21, 2009 in the Mount Timpinogos Temple. It was such a fun day. Did they tell me it's ok to talk about them and post pictures with thier pretty little faces? No...but I'm going to anyways! We got to see all our friends who live way too far away...or is it us that live away from them? I think it's us. I've never been inside the Timp Temple before. Very special.
After the wedding, we took Batman (Mr. Ryan Anderson) out to lunch with us while everyone else did what they do in the afternoon before the reception started. We were supposed to head up to Casey's and eat with him as well...we were thinking Ruth's Diner...but the sucker didn't answer his phone so we ended up at Olive Garden out of all places. It was still fun to visit with the good man Ryan. His beard is amazing.
The reception was one of a kind. It was on the 3rd floor of the Provo City Library. Such a beautiful building. There was lots of good food, dancing, and conversation. I didn't want to leave. But all good things must end. I'm really happy for the two newly weds. They will live happily ever after. I can tell.

No comments: