Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oregon

Ok...this was a few months back. Or maybe like 7 months...it was our honeymoon. I know...most people want to go to places like Hawaii or Mexico....warm beaches and such. Not me. I would rather spend a week freezing my butt off in the cold rain, fishing for crabs off the pier. We also went whale watching out on a fishing boat, visited many museums, aquaruims, The Tillamook Cheese Factory (Cole's favorite)...and The Goonies house all while driving the entire coast. I love Oregon so much and was looking at the pics in memory. Hopefully Cole will get excepted to the Dental School in Portland...We want to live there someday. I don't think my family has even seen any of these so here you all go. Enjoy!
So serious...Cannon Beach, Oregon.

Heceta State Park

Heading out to sea for some whale watching. Caught crabs on the way.

Coastal light house.

Gun show...inside the air museum.

Tillamook Air Museum. This place was amazing.

The Tillamook Cheese Factory.

Watching the process of cheese making. Tillamook, Oregon.

The sunshine peeking through the clouds at Cannon Beach. It was so pretty.

Cannon Beach, Oregon. Miles and miles of flawless sandy beach.

Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach Oregon

"The Goonies" house. My favorite film of all time.

Astoria, Oregon. Sunday market. Anything and everything.

Columbia River. That bridge will take you across the water into Washington.

Portland, Oregon

No comments: