
Mama Leslie's B-day was Monday the 12th! Sadly we had school and work and were unable to go home to celebrate...but we are headed there tonight for some party and laughs! I haven't been home to visit since the end of July so I'm super excited to see everyone! We LOVE you lots!

Today is my nephew Austin's B-day and he turned 7! Happy Birthday Bubba! I can't believe he is getting so big. He'll be baptized next year...I'm so excited for him! Love you big guy and miss you lots!
1 comment:
Hey Amber!!! So I just noticed I dont have your number... so I was just seeing if ya'll are coming so our super cool Halloween party on Saturday? If you want ya'll can stay the night at our place {we have a good air mattress ya'll can use} so you dont have to drive an hour to get home late. Because you know we are going to be partying all night.. ok not all night but if this is anything like our parties in Provo it will be late by the time you want to leave.
But if ya'll cant make it we undersatand and hope to get ya'll down here soon!
Post a Comment