Monday, August 17, 2009

It's been one whole year!


Saturday was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe how fast time goes by! It's great to think about how much we've grown together this last year. I love Cole more than anything! He's a wonderful husband and my best friend! We have so much fun spending time together! It's been extra nice lately because Cole is finally home and life can move on!

Work kept us from going too far so we spent the day in St. George. We ate at the Texas Road House for lunch and it was yummy! After, we saw The Proposal & loved it! It's a really funny movie so if you haven't seen it, do! We did a little shopping, wandered aroung the Washington County Fair, which was less than interesting, and went to the derby that everning. Luckily Chad, Anna, & Cambree were nice enough to save us seats so we didn't have to sit in the blistering sun waiting for some entertainement! They sat for 2 hours just to get front row seats! I'm glad they did though because it was fun being so close to the crazy. All the entertainment was pretty great...but the best was the van jump! It cracked me up. I've attached a video for your entertainment!



Next year we hope to go back to Oregon. We miss it there. I can't wait to celebrate another year with Mr. Rasch!

3 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Congrats on your one year! Your blog is so cute! And how cole proposed to you was..well...AMAZING! That van jump was awesome!

Oliver & Natalie said...

Congrats you two! You make such a cute couple

The Cowley Family said...

I love the van jumping! (dave did too) hApPy aNnIvErSaRy! Congrats on the one year!(cRaZy-time flies!)pretty soon it'll be 10 and you'll have like 7 kids right? jk.