I don't know how many of you have a crock pot, but I love mine! Thanks Cody and Marci! Best wedding gift ever! It makes dinner so easy. Perfect for a yummy slow cooked Sunday afternoon meal. My friend found this blog with crock pot recipes for anything and everything! I hope you find something you and your family will enjoy!
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2007/12/alphabetical-listing-of-recipes.html
4 comments:
Thanks! I am always looking for new crock pot recipes!
Hey I love my crockpot and am always looking for new recipes! thanks!!
this is exciting... i love my crockpot also! if ya'll are hiking the narrows on the 26 we just might have to join you! brady is taking the GRE the week before so it might be fun to go on an adventure... that is if you would not mind us crashing your party?
next time ya'll are in st.george call us... incase you didnt know we live here now!
hope ya'll are doing well and i cant believe you have been married a year already... time flys by!
I got your blog of Jenna's hope you don't mind! Love that crock pot website!
Post a Comment