Cole called me yesterday while I was at work to tell me about this adorable Boston Terrier he spotted at the Cedar City Animal Shelter. He was on his way to the park with Jasper when he saw Barry outside in the shelter's dog run. The shelter worker let Cole get Jasper out of the car and go into the run to play with the little guy! We wanted to take him home so badly but don't think our land lords would let us have another dog in the house. Sad. I sure hope someone adopts him soon. He is a sweetie! He's house trained and knows basic commands. He loves to play fetch. I played with him for a bit after work and he loves tennis balls and the swimming pool! If anyone wants a good little buddy, go get him! Sadly the shelter here is not a "no kill" shelter. They only keep the dogs for a week or so before putting them to sleep. It makes me so sad. I hope all those lonely dogs get a good home soon.


2 comments:
You are breaking my heart! If only they didn't tear everything up and pee and poop on everything.
That is so....sad! Dave wants a dog so bad but we can't where we are living...someday tho! However, i too don't care for the non-toilet trained ways...i can barely handle my kiddos in diapers and everything that comes out of them is confined to that diaper! :)
Post a Comment