Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Well, Easter weekend was cold and rainy this year...I'm sure you would all agree. But all in all, it was still wonderful. I love spending time with our families. It's so hard being far away from everyone, but it makes the time together even better.
We took Cooper (Cole's little brother) to the Lyndal easter egg hunt this year and watched him battle it out with the other cranky 3 year olds. He's a quick little guy and got lots of treats. He found a lucky egg and won a prize...an easter bucket with more treats and toys. Candy, candy candy!

I missed my niece Cambree's easter egg hunt at the Delta park, but according to my sister...she was more interested in watching the other children run around like crazy chickens than collecting the colorful eggs. She left with 1 egg and 4 smarties. She's only one...but I expect some fight in her next year.

My parents BBQ'd some yummy steaks for us Saturday night. Holly, Dave, Derek, & Christy couldn't make it this year...so we missed them dearly, but the rest of us stayed up late playing games and visiting. Game time is always a favorite at my house.

My mom made Cambree's Easter dress. She looked so dang cute! I had to take a few pictures...of course. So here are some pics of the family... enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Amber how are you? This is Jenna Robison. I cant believe you and Cole got married, you two are so cute! How are things? I love looking at your blog, its so cute!